VISN 2 Center for Integrated Healthcare (CIH)
Program Support Assistant
Biography: Mr. Baldwin is a 12 year army veteran and serves as the Program Support Assistant for CIH. While on active duty Mr. Baldwin served in combat operations as a Calvary Scout (Recon). Mr. Baldwin served numerous tours overseas to include Afghanistan, Iraq, Korea, Thailand, Japan and in other countries in support of Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom. He is currently working on earning his bachelor’s degree from Syracuse University in Computer Information Management. Mr. Baldwin was recently married on 10/18/2014 to his lovely bride Nicole L. Baldwin. He currently resides in Baldwinsville, NY with his bride and their four mischievous Labrador Retrievers.
Center Responsitilities: As the Program Support Assistant, William performs administrative and clerical functions for the Center for Integrated Healthcare. He:
- Serves as the point of contact for the Center.
- Provides assistance and analysis to researchers in coordinating administrative aspects of research projects.
- Processes incoming and outgoing material such as correspondence, reports, and other written communications.
- Performs file and/or database searches to extract, summarize, and compile information.
- Maintains time and attendance for a variety of employees.
- Provides tracking of data and program information for programs within the Center.
- Performs office automation duties using software applications for email, desktop publishing, calendar, and spreadsheets.
- Performs typing work from voice recordings or written material.
- Maintains manual and automated filing systems.
- Replenishes supplies and maintains office equipment.
- Identifies and recommends ways of improving processes and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.