Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA » Health Care » MIRECC / CoE » VISN 1 MIRECC » VISN 1 New England MIRECC Research
MIRECC / CoE
VISN 1 New England MIRECC Research
The VISN 1 New England MIRECC researchers focus on three areas:
- Health Services Research: Current | Past
- Comparing practice patterns, costs, and outcomes of the care of dually diagnosed Veterans in VHA and non-VHA healthcare systems.
- Clinical Efficacy Research: Current | Past
- Evaluating innovative treatments including medications, work therapy, and a new approach for money management.
- Human Neurobiological Research: Current | Past
- Researching genetic factors for dual diagnosis and using brain imaging to understand changes in the central nervous system of individuals with a dual diagnosis.