MIRECC / CoE
Newsletter | Spring 2020 | South Central MIRECC
- Abraham TH, Deen TL, Hamilton M, True G, O'Neil MT, Blanchard J, & Uddo M (2020). Analyzing free-text survey responses: An accessible strategy for developing patient-centered programs and program evaluation. Evaluation and Program Planning, 78, 101733.
- Landes SJ, Kirchner JE, Areno JP, Reger MA, Abraham TH, Pitcock JA, Bollinger MJ, & Comtois KA (2019). Adapting and implementing Caring Contacts in a Department of Veterans Affairs emergency department: A pilot study protocol. Pilot and Feasibility Studies, 5, 115.
- Bryan JL, & Asghar-Ali AA (2020). Development and dissemination of an interprofessional online dementia training curriculum. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 68(1), 192-197.
- Boykin DM, Keegan F, Thompson KE, Voelkel E, Lindsay JA, & Fletcher TL (2019). Video to home delivery of evidence-based psychotherapy to Veterans with posttraumatic stress disorder. Frontiers in Psychiatry, 10, 893.
- McGrew SJ, Ennis CR, Vujanovic A, Franklin CL, & Raines AM (2020). An initial investigation of the association between distress intolerance and posttraumatic stress within military sexual trauma survivors. Psychological Trauma, 12(3), 306-312.
- Fletcher TL, Johnson AL, Kim B, Yusuf Z, Benzer J, & Smith T (2019). Provider perspectives on a clinical demonstration project to transition patients with stable mental health conditions to primary care. Translational Behavioral Medicine. Advance online publication.
- Kunik ME, Stanley MA, Shrestha S, Ramsey D, Richey S, Snow L, Freshour J, Evans T, Newmark M, Williams S, Wilson N, & Amspoker AB (2020). Aggression prevention training for individuals with dementia and their caregivers: A randomized controlled trial. American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. Advance online publication.
- Raines AM, Allan NP, McGrew SJ, Gooch CG, Wyatt M, Laurel Franklin C, & Schmidt NB (2020). A computerized anxiety sensitivity intervention for opioid use disorders: A pilot investigation among Veterans. Addictive Behaviors, 104, 106285.
- Montgomery AE, Rahman AKMF, Chhabra M, Cusack MC, & True JG (2020). The importance of context: Linking Veteran outpatients screening positive for housing instability with responsive interventions. Administration and Policy in Mental Health. Advance online publication.
- Staples JK, Gordon JS, Hamilton M, & Uddo M (2020). Mind-body skills groups for treatment of war-traumatized Veterans: A randomized controlled study. Psychological Trauma. Advanced online publication.
Last updated: April 16, 2020
In this Issue
— Message of Support from the SC MIRECC
— Grant Writing Scholars 2020
— RtoP: Balancing Fidelity and Adaptation While Implementing bCBT in PC
— Anchor Site Highlights
— New and Updated Clinical Education Products
— Recent Publications
— Request for Pilot Study Applications Addressing COVID-19
— VISN 16 Research Methods and Analysis Consultation Services