The CBOC Mental Health Rounds are held monthly on second Wednesdays from 8:00-9:00 a.m. CT and second Thursdays from 11:00-12:00 p.m. CT via Microsoft Lync. The target audience includes mental health providers who work in community-based outpatient clinics, although medical center providers are welcome to participate. The rounds are accredited through the VA Employee Education System. VHA clinical providers can earn 1 free hour of CEU per each monthly session.
April 2017 CBOC Mental Health Rounds Live Webinar
Saving Veterans Lives with VA Opioid Overdose Education and Naloxone Distribution
M. Katherine Shear, MD
Columbia University School of Social Work
Wednesday, April 12, 2017, 8-9 am CT
Thursday, April 13, 2017, 11am-12 pm CT
Click here to register in TMS for 4/12
(6:00 am PT / 7:00 am MT / 8:00 am CT / 9:00 am ET)
Click here to register in TMS for 4/13
(9:00 am PT / 10:00 am MT / 11:00 am CT / 12:00 pm ET)
About the Topic
At the conclusion of this program, learners will be able to discuss the idea that grief is a form of love, describe how to recognize and assess for complicated grief, and define the overall objectives and structure of complicated grief treatment.
Joining on the Day of the Lecture
1. Log into your TMS account
2. Hover over the training title in your to-do list and click “Start Course”
3. Microsoft Lync should open in new browser window
4. AUDIO IS THROUGH VANTS: 1-800-767-1750, access code 37009#
5. You have 30 days after the webinar to complete the program evaluation to access your accredited certificate. After 30 days, the program evaluation expires in TMS.
Obtaining Continuing Education Certificate
1. From the Home screen in TMS, click on “Completed Work.”
2. Hover your mouse over the program title and click “View Details” in the popup window that appears. DO NOT click on “Print Certificate” – this creates a generic TMS certificate.
3. In the Completed Work Details screen, find the section named “Accreditation Details.”
4. Click the “Print Accredited Certificate” button next to your preferred accreditation.
Subscribe to SC MIRECC News and Announcements
Click here to subscribe to our mailing list to receive SC MIRECC CBOC MH Rounds alerts and other SC MIRECC announcements in your inbox. Click here to unsubscribe.