News Flash | South Central MIRECC
Our news flash is a quick email update to keep VA and community mental health providers, advocates, and Veterans and their families up-to-date on our programs and services.
- 12/6/2019 - Now Available! Updated Sexual Health After Military Sexual Trauma Brochures for Women and Men
- 10/31/2019 - Fall newsletter | Updates on our research, resources, accomplishments, and more!
- 10/9/2019 - Check out our new Cognitive Behavioral Strategies Guide
- 9/30/2019 - Check out our new Veteran Wellness Guide and updated Relaxation Manuals and Problem Gambling Guide
- 7/8/2019 - Summer Newsletter | Updates on our latest grants, presentations, publications, and more!
- 7/2/2019 - New Brochures on Psychosis Psychotherapy Options and Gulf War Illness Symptoms Available
- 6/14/2019 - June 15 is World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
- 4/30/2019 - Spring Newsletter | A Veteran's VA Research Experience, new research, and more!
- 3/4/2019 - New Product | Pocket Guide for Management of PTSD in Veterans with mild TBI
- 1/29/2019 - Winter Newsletter | Updates from our Little Rock site, new telemental health projects, and more!
- 1/2/2019 - New Products | HERO Integrated Behavioral Health Treatment Manuals and Military Sexual Trauma Brochures
- 11/9/2018 - New Products | OCD & Related Disorders VA Pulse Page and Veterans Tai Chi Video
- 10/24/2018 - Read what's new at the SC MIRECC in our Fall 2018 newsletter!
- 9/27/2018 - Collaborative Safety Planning for Older Adults Manual and Video
- 7/20/2018 - Read what's new at the SC MIRECC in our Summer 2018 newsletter
- 5/4/2018 - May is Mental Health Month
- 4/20/2018 - Spring Newsletter
- 3/9/2018 - LGBT Health Awareness Week March 26-30, 2018 — Promotional Resources Now Available
- 3/5/2018 - Now Available! Calmer Life Workshop Curriculum for Worry & Anxiety
- 1/9/2018 - January Newsletter - Happy New Year
Last updated: December 6, 2019