MIRECC / CoE
National CBOC Mental Health Grand Rounds | South Central MIRECC
April 2019 Webinar
Computerized Clinical Services in Mental Health and Introduction to the TelePsychosis Consultation Service
Alexander S. Young, MD, MSHS
Wednesday, April 10, 2019, 8-9 am CT
Thursday, April 11, 2019, 11am-12 pm CT (repeat)
This webinar series provides training on evidence-based practices, research, and new issues in mental health. The target audience is mental health providers in VA CBOCs. However, all VA providers can attend. There is 1 free CEU for ACCME, ANCC, APA, ASWB, NBCC, NYSED SW.
You have two chances to attend this webinar. Do NOT select "Assign to Me" as this will not register you. Select "Register Now." Then select the event you want to attend. Register for one webinar only.
This webinar will:
- Define predictive analytics
- Define clinical informatics
- Explain a patient-facing informatics system that improves the weight of people with serious mental illness; and
- Discuss recent research on prediction of health risks
- Join through TMS. If you have trouble, join directly at http://va-eerc-ees.adobeconnect.com/r2d57915eod/. You have to access TMS afterwards to get CEU. Contact the TMS Help Desk for assistance.
- Audio is through your computer speakers. Call 1.800.767.1750 x37009 if you need to listen by phone.
- You have 30 days after the training to complete the posttest and program evaluation to get your accredited certificate. After 30 days, the program expires.
- In TMS, select “My History.”
- Find the training in your history and select “View Details” from the dialog box that opens when you tab to or hover over the title. DO NOT select “print certificate” as this creates a generic TMS certificate.
- In the Completed Work Details screen, find the section named “Accreditation Details.”
- Select the “Print Accredited Certificate” button next to your preferred CEU.
Invited presenters can read our guidelines to learn what to submit for their webinar. Your slides must include tips for how CBOC and rural providers can use what you will teach in clinical practice. Read our rural/cboc needs checklist to learn the special needs of CBOC and rural providers.
If you would like to get email alerts for the CBOC MH Grand Rounds and other SC MIRECC products, sign up for our email group.
- May 8 & 9, 2019 - Ethics of Safety Aids
- June 12 & 13, 2019 - Rural PTSD Improvement in the Northeast Through Outreach
- July 10 & 11, 2019 - Problem Solving Training
- August 14 & 15, 2019 - PTSD & TBI
- September 11 & 12, 2019 - To Be Determined
Email Ashley.McDaniel@va.gov for a link to a recent recording of the CBOC Rounds. These recordings do not have CEU at this time.
Last updated: February 28, 2019