CBOC Mental Health Rounds | South Central MIRECC
About the SC MIRECC CBOC Mental Health Rounds
The CBOC Mental Health Rounds are held monthly on second Wednesdays from 8:00-9:00 a.m. CT and second Thursdays from 11:00-12:00 p.m. CT via Microsoft Lync. The target audience includes mental health providers who work in community-based outpatient clinics, although medical center providers are welcome to participate. The rounds are accredited through the VA Employee Education System. VHA clinical providers can earn 1 free hour of CEU per each monthly session.
February 2018 CBOC Mental Health Rounds Live Webinar
Moral Injury & Reconciliation
Chaplain Carter Check, MDiv, CCC & Steffanie Ward, MSW, LCSW
Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 8-9 am CT
Thursday, February 15, 2018, 11am-12 pm CT
Only register for one day; registering for both days will cause delays when completing the program evaluation for CEU.
This webinar aims to address and define moral injury and the challenges to supporting those who suffer from moral injury. It will define moral injury and present an evidenced based therapy being used to help those whom suffer from moral injury.
1. Log into your TMS account (If you have trouble connecting to TMS, click here to join the Adobe Connect webinar; afterwards you must access TMS to certify your attendance and complete CEU requirements).
2. Hover over the training title in your to-do list and click “Start Course”
3. Adobe Connect should open in new browser window
4. AUDIO IS THROUGH VANTS: 1-800-767-1750, access code 37009#
5. You have 30 days after the webinar to complete the program evaluation to access your accredited certificate. After 30 days, the program evaluation expires in TMS.
1. From the Home screen in TMS, click on “Completed Work.”
2. Hover your mouse over the program title and click “View Details” in the popup window that appears. DO NOT click on “Print Certificate” – this creates a generic TMS certificate.
3. In the Completed Work Details screen, find the section named “Accreditation Details.”
4. Click the “Print Accredited Certificate” button next to your preferred accreditation.
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive SC MIRECC CBOC MH Rounds alerts and other SC MIRECC announcements in your inbox
March 14 & 15, 2018 - Bullying & Harassment in VA Workplace
April 11 & 12, 2018 - Ethics of Responding to Evaluation Requests
May 9 & 10, 2018 - Suboxone Treatment for Veterans Using Alcohol
June 13 & 14, 2018 - Expansion of Telemental Health Services in VA
July 11 & 12, 2018 - To Be Determined (TBD)
VA providers can access recent recordings of CBOC Mental Health Rounds webinars. Recordings are not accredited and will be available on our VA Pulse webpage (accessible to VA employees only) for a limited time. Select recordings may be accredited as enduring products in TMS as time and resources allow.
Email VISN16SCMIRECCEducation@va.gov for more information.
Last updated: January 25, 2018