MIRECC / CoE
National CBOC Mental Health Grand Rounds | South Central MIRECC
December 2018 Webinar
Assessing & Treating Obsessive Compulsive Disorder in Veterans
Terri L. Fletcher, PhD & Natalie E. Hundt, PhD
Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 8-9 am CT
Thursday, December 13, 2018, 11am-12 pm CT
This webinar series provides training on evidence-based practices, research, and new issues in mental health. The target audience is mental health providers in VA CBOCs. However, all VA providers can attend. There is 1 free CEU for ACCME, ANCC, APA, ASWB, NBCC, NYSED SW.
You have two chances to attend this webinar. Do NOT select "Assign to Me" as this will not register you. Select "Register Now." Then select the event you want to attend. Register for one webinar only.Register Now
This webinar will:
- Provide information and resources regarding the assessment and treatment of OCD in Veterans
- Discuss the use of telehealth to deliver treatment for OCD
- Join through TMS. If you have trouble, join directly at http://va-eerc- ees.adobeconnect.com/r2d57915eod/. You have to access TMS afterwards to get CEU. Contact the TMS Help Desk for assistance.
- Audio is through your computer speakers. Call 1.800.767.1750 x37009 if you need to listen by phone.
- You have 30 days after the training to complete the posttest and program evaluation to get your accredited certificate. After 30 days, the program expires.
- In TMS, select “My History.”
- Hover your mouse over the program title and click “View Details” in the box that appears. DO NOT click on “Print Certificate” – this creates a generic TMS certificate.
- In the Completed Work Details screen, find the section named “Accreditation Details.”
- Click the “Print Accredited Certificate” button next to your preferred CEU.
Invited presenters can read our guidelines to learn what to submit for their webinar. Your slides must include tips for how CBOC and rural providers can use what you will teach in clinical practice. Read our rural/cboc needs checklistto learn the special needs of CBOC and rural providers.
If you would like to get email alerts for the CBOC MH Grand Rounds and other SC MIRECC products, sign up for our email group.Sign Up
- January 9 & 10, 2019 - CBT for Insomnia
- February 13 & 14, 2019 - THRIVE Program
- March 13 & 14, 2019 - Depression Treatment for Pregnant & Nursing Women
- April 10 & 11, 2019 - Consultation for Veterans with Persistent Psychosis
- May 8 & 9, 2019 - To Be Determined (TBD)
Email Ashley.McDaniel@va.gov for a link to a recent recording of the CBOC Rounds. These recordings do not have CEU at this time.
Last updated: November 29, 2018