MIRECC / CoE
National CBOC Mental Health Grand Rounds | South Central MIRECC
The National Community-Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) Mental Health (MH) Grand Rounds provides training on the latest mental health evidence-based practices, research findings, and emerging issues.
Target Audience: Mental health providers in VA CBOCs (however all VA providers can attend)
CEU: 1 hour of free CEU per month (ACCME, ANCC, APA, ASWB, NBCC, NYSED SW)
June 2018 CBOC Mental Health Grand Rounds Webinar
Increasing the Reach of Evidence-Based Psychotherapy Using VA Video Connect to Home
Jan Lindsay, PhD, Julianna Hogan, PhD, and Terri Barrera, PhD
Wednesday, June 13, 2018, 8-9 am CT
Thursday, June 14, 2018, 11am-12 pm CT
The registration link will be available on or before June 1. Only register for one day; registering for both days will cause delays when completing the program evaluation for CEU.
The purpose of this live, knowledge-based webinar is to review the dissemination of telemental health treatment in VA and the role of Video-to-Home in delivering evidence-based psychotherapies to Veterans facing barriers to mental health care.
1. Log into your TMS account (If you have trouble connecting to TMS, click here to join the Adobe Connect webinar; afterwards you must access TMS to certify your attendance and complete CEU requirements).
2. Hover over the training title in your to-do list and click “Start Course”
3. Adobe Connect should open in new browser window
4. AUDIO IS THROUGH VANTS: 1-800-767-1750, access code 37009#
5. You have 30 days after the webinar to complete the program evaluation to access your accredited certificate. After 30 days, the program evaluation expires in TMS.
1. From the Home screen in TMS, click on “Completed Work.”
2. Hover your mouse over the program title and click “View Details” in the popup window that appears. DO NOT click on “Print Certificate” – this creates a generic TMS certificate.
3. In the Completed Work Details screen, find the section named “Accreditation Details.”
4. Click the “Print Accredited Certificate” button next to your preferred accreditation.
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive SC MIRECC CBOC MH Rounds alerts and other SC MIRECC announcements in your inbox
July 11 & 12, 2018 - Dementia & Delirium
August 8 & 9, 2018 -Transdiagnostic Treatments to Improve Access & Reduce Therapist Burden
September 12 & 13, 2018 - Gun Culture
October 12 & 13, 2018 - Treating PTSD in Rural Settings
November 14 & 15, 2018 - To Be Determined (TBD)
December 12 & 13, 2018 - TBD
VA providers can access recent recordings of CBOC Mental Health Grand Rounds webinars. Recordings are not accredited and will be available on our VA Pulse webpage (accessible to VA employees only) for a limited time. Select recordings may be accredited as enduring products in TMS as time and resources allow.
Email VISN16SCMIRECCEducation@va.gov for more information.
Last updated: May 16, 2018