MIRECC / CoE
Newsletter | Summer 2020 | South Central MIRECC
- Baig MR, Meraj A, & Tapia RN (2020). Development of a practice tool for primary care providers: Medication management of posttraumatic stress disorder in Veterans with mild traumatic brain injury. Psychiatric Quarterly. Advance online publication.
- Boykin DM, Keegan F, Thompson KE, Voelkel E, Lindsay JA, & Fletcher TL (2019). Video to home delivery of evidence-based psychotherapy to Veterans with posttraumatic stress disorder. Frontiers in Psychiatry, 10, 893.
- Broussard JD, & Wulfert E (2019). Debiasing of gambling beliefs and behavior using a digital gambling accelerator. Psychology of Addictive Behaviors, 33(3), 337-348.
- Ecker AH, Lang B, Hogan J, Cucciare MA, & Lindsay J (2020). Cannabis use disorder among Veterans: Comorbidity and mental health treatment utilization. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 109, 46-49.
- McBain SA, Woodward E, Palmer BE, Landes SJ, & Wilson MP (2020). Patients accept screening for mental health and substance use disorders while ED clinicians support only if able to refer. American Journal of Emergency Medicine. Advance online publication.
- Montgomery AE, Rahman AKMF, Chhabra M, Cusack MC, & True JG (2020). The importance of context: Linking Veteran outpatients screening positive for housing instability with responsive interventions. Administration and Policy in Mental Health. Advance online publication.
- Raines AM, Thomas EA, Tock JL, Hallinan TM, Hartley S, MacKenna H, Constans JI, & Franklin CL (2020). Examining the effectiveness of a group-based behavioral activation treatment for depression among Veterans. Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment, 42, 306-313.
- Ruzek JI, Landes SJ, McGee-Vincent P, Rosen CS, Crowley J, Calhoun PS, McGraw K, Walser RD, Smith JL, Barry DS, Schmidt J, Simon E, Runnals J, Liu NH, Shaw RK, Zimmerman L, Nottis D, Tiet QQ, Juhasz KM, & Kirchner JE (2020). Creating a practice-based implementation network: Facilitating practice change across health care systems. Journal of Behavioral Health Services & Research. Advance online publication.
- Sager ZS, Wachen JS, Naik AD, & Moye J (2020). Post-traumatic stress disorder symptoms from multiple stressors predict chronic pain in cancer survivors. Journal of Palliative Medicine. Advance online publication.
- Turvey CL, Lindsay JA, Chasco EE, Klein DM, Fuhrmeister LA, & Dindo LN (2019). Current practices in the electronic capture of patient-reported outcomes for measurement-based care and the use of patient portals to support behavioral health. The Psychiatric Clinics of North America, 42(4), 635-647.
Last updated: July 21, 2020
In this Issue
— RtoP: Frequency and Predictors of Health Services Use by Native Hawaiians and Pacific Islanders
— Anchor Site Highlights
— Clinical Educator Grant Program is Open for Applications from VISN 16 and 17 Mental Health Providers
— New and Updated Clinical Education Products
— Recent Publications
— Request for Pilot Study Applications Addressing COVID-19
— VISN 16 Research Methods and Analysis Consultation Services